We did it!
Sixty percent of Chula Vista voters endorsed my re-election. A big Thank You to everyone who helped in so many different ways. I am pleased to have had the support of a broad coalition of Chula Vista voters and stakeholders. In spite of difficult and, at times, impolite campaigning against me, we prevailed. I look forward to serving all Chula Vista residents during the next four years.
I also congratulate Mary Salas and am happy about the prospect of working together to move our City forward.
Thank you all for making this possible!
Re-Elect Pamela Bensoussan to City Council Seat 3 in 2012
- About Pamela -
A Proven Track Record in Chula Vista
The future of Chula Vista will be shaped and defined by decisions that will be made in the next several years. City Council priorities will drive the process of implementing our goals. As your Councilwoman, I pledge to stay focused on these important goals – to help keep the City on track towards becoming economically healthy and prosperous and realizing its full potential. I will continue working for a vibrant, world-class bayfront, an environmentally sustainable city with a four-year university and technology center, and a balanced, revitalized economy with new opportunities for jobs and growth.
Chula Vista Councilwoman Pamela Bensoussan
Pamela Bensoussan's Council Assignments
- International Council for Local Environmental Initiatives (ICLEI – Local Governments for Sustainability)
- San Diego Association of Governments (SANDAG) Energy Working Group
- San Diego Association of Governments (SANDAG) Alternate Board Member
- South County Economic Development Council – Chula Vista's delegate to Board of Directors
- Council Energy Subcommittee
- Western Revitalization Task Force Chair
- Otay Valley Regional Park (OVRP) - Policy committee and Preserve Owner Manager (POM)
- League of California Cities Executive Committee, San Diego – Imperial County Division, Alternate Voting Member
- Centennial Celebration, Council Subcommittee